The last game you completed, and rating.

Caporegime
20th perfect Steam game - The Gunk - 9/10

Nice little adventure story, just the right length so it never felt like it was dragging. And there was something satisfying about hoovering up all the gunk.

ne0

ne0

Associate
Bioshock (Remastered) 8/10

Bizarrely, I never played it, so finally decided to tick it off the list.

It's good, very good... but didn't blow me away. I'm 100% convinced that the reason for that is due to all of the games that have come since which have blatantly been inspired by it and probably bettered it in some ways.

Anyways, for a game as old as it is, it certainly holds up very well and I can see why it's so revered.

Associate
Starfield 6/10.

A very difficult game to rate this one. It was quite tedious in places, but somehow I did keep coming back to see it through, even though it felt like a slog. The dull main quest is offset by some interesting faction missions, and there is an awful lot to do. Without mods for managing the inventory it would have been unplayable IMO. The ship building is probably the only real innovation.

If I had to describe the game in one word it would be 'bland'.

Associate
Doki Doki Literature Club - 8/10

Really lovely graphic novel about a Japanese after school club, exploring the trials and tribulations of it's members. A really nice experience and a great way to get into graphic novels if you are new to the genre.

;)

Last edited:
Associate
Yakuza 0 on Steam Deck - 8/10
Great story and lots to do and it has a great sense of humour. Combat got a bit samey after a while, but still great fun.

Yakuza Kiwami next...

Soldato
Outer Worlds 7/10
Picked it up when it was one of the Epic Free games over the holidays.

While i enjoyed the game and the story i found that the game became very easy and it was then more an interactive story than an actual RPG.

If you can pick it up cheap its def worth the time but i would hav ebeen disappointed to get this on release at full price.

Caporegime
The Last of Us: Part I - 9.5/10

Doesn't get much better than this. The improvements on this version over the original PS3 one are incredible. Couldn't really do it justice on my PC, it was mostly a 1080p30 affair. But it never crashed once. I can put up with janky frames but not crash-to-desktops.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom