* The Metal Thread *

Soldato
Really this band have shed loads of good tracks. The current one I am paying close attention to is this:

The back story. The album name is The Incident. Not an album I paid much attention too until last week. I had listened to it before but it never stood out to me.

So last week I decided to give it another spin. One of their best albums for sure.

Now the reason why I am focusing on this track is because I realised the version I have been listing to on YouTube (work hours) is actually the shortened version of this song.

A friend who I had recommend this album too put it on in the car and I was surprised to hear a segment in this song I have never heard and I been playing pretty much nothing but this album for the last 2 weeks.

The section I speak of is the bit that goes from around 3.50m until 8.10m. This was new to me.

Last edited:
Soldato

For a Nickleback-esque tune this is pretty good

A bit Korn-like.. bet this one goes down well live..

A bit like mushuggah has a head on with jazz metal core ensemble.. I like it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Watched Orbit Culture (with Defects opening) at the Exchange in Bristol last night. :)

ozLbz49l.jpg

Not much standing room but it was awesome!! The entire building seemed to vibrating from the bass. :D:D

Back
Top Bottom