*** The New Cases Gallery ***

Soldato
rSPhbJq.jpg

Asus ap201 matx case. Built a new system yesterday, great to build in and a lot easier than my phantek itx case.

Last edited:
Soldato
finally put together my new AIO and NVME driver in. Not the brightest, but im sure at night it will come more "alive". Also to note, the tubes for the AIO look a bit kinked but its just the photo angle.

l9vKPnQ.jpg

Associate
finally put together my new AIO and NVME driver in. Not the brightest, but im sure at night it will come more "alive". Also to note, the tubes for the AIO look a bit kinked but its just the photo angle.

l9vKPnQ.jpg
Tough to make out from the image but is that the new EK nucleus AIO?

Really nice looking build!

Soldato
Tough to make out from the image but is that the new EK nucleus AIO?

Really nice looking build!

No mate, its a DeepCool AIO. I use a few of there products, really underrated imo.

Thanks! its not to bad, considering the space to work with..its a DeepCool case too, which I do like, but defiantly on the smaller side though.

Last edited:
Soldato
Modified the crap out of a nox hummer vault I got the other day.

It worked out pretty well, it's not completely flush on the bottom as you can see, but once the side panels are on its not very noticeable (the side thats the worst is a side i can't see anyway)

Bought the case a bit blind and the PSU was too long for the 3080, until now...

Last edited:
Associate
Modified the crap out of a nox hummer vault I got the other day.

It worked out pretty well, it's not completely flush on the bottom as you can see, but once the side panels are on its not very noticeable (the side thats the worst is a side i can't see anyway)

Bought the case a bit blind and the PSU was too long for the 3080, until now...

How are the temps on that? Looks a tricky build that!

Back
Top Bottom