• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**The NEW Tomb Raider Benchmark Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
1.495 :)

I am now rocking a 6970, as after benching, I was sat on the desktop just browsing and the computer just shut off. Wouldn't power back on, so grabbed an old 8800GT and no probs but tried again with the Titan and nothing, no power, nadda, zip :D

Oh well, crap happens :p

Pushed it to hard Greg, commiserations. get a 780TI and £350 money back. or two 290X :D

Caporegime
Pushed it to hard Greg, commiserations. get a 780TI and £350 money back. or two 290X :D

I would agree but sitting on the desktop shouldn't make it go bang but benching prior could have done something.

I seriously want another Titan back and would consider a couple of 290X's but love 3D too much to let it go. Still not out of the equation though and anything is possible. I am just waiting to hear back and then it is down to Asus I guess.

Man of Honour
I would agree but sitting on the desktop shouldn't make it go bang but benching prior could have done something.

I seriously want another Titan back and would consider a couple of 290X's but love 3D too much to let it go. Still not out of the equation though and anything is possible. I am just waiting to hear back and then it is down to Asus I guess.

Sorry to hear about your Titan, I hope you get a fast replacement and back up and running ASAP.

My 290X build has hit a slight snag

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=25480025&postcount=790

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=25480132&postcount=793

Can anyone work out which mobo the in/out shield belongs to.

Caporegime
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom