The Newcastle United Club Thread **No Spoilers**

Caporegime
whomever wanted them to walk up that stretch of the coast clearly knows nothing of the local area.

not even visiting the lighthouse? pfft theres literally a car park next to it

Caporegime
Whitley Bay is better than Bondi man.
There's seals out the back of the light house though, and in the light house binoculars

Throw them a football
would have been more interesting than sitting in the icecream place

Last edited:
Soldato
If I had my pick of who to to sell between Isak or Bruno. It would be Bruno.
Eddie Howe just pretty much confirmed they’ll listen to offers above £80m for Bruno
What ***** are you talking? And where the **** have you been for the past 6 months?

1. The clause is a tad over £100m
2. The clause has been well known.
3. Eddie has said he wants to build a team around him but it’s out of the clubs hands because of “the clause” but has confirmed it’s only active till the end of June.

Caporegime
If I had my pick of who to to sell between Isak or Bruno. It would be Bruno.

What ***** are you talking? And where the **** have you been for the past 6 months?

1. The clause is a tad over £100m
2. The clause has been well known.
3. Eddie has said he wants to build a team around him but it’s out of the clubs hands because of “the clause” but has confirmed it’s only active till the end of June.
Why so aggressive?

Caporegime
“Eddie Howe just pretty much confirmed they’ll listen to offers above £80m for Bruno”

Enough said?
I misunderstood the BBC’s post, but that’s no need to be so aggressive about things. I appreciate you’re a bit sensitive about losing your best players, but there’s no need for such an attitude.

Soldato
Apology happily accepted and I’ll pay more attention to what I report on here in future
It looks like the club has did well with that clause. Give us time to react if he does decide to go. No farting about all summer. I can see him at PSG who are very interested.

Last edited:
Soldato
I don’t get the release clause bit and the end of June thing. So they’ll sell him for 100m up to end of June and not after? If someone offers 100m then he’s off, even if it’s August 31st.

Back
Top Bottom