The next Labour leader thread

Caporegime
So, the Tories AND Labour down by similar percentage points, decent increase for UKIP - massive swing to Lib Dems.

EDIT:- Lib Dems didn't stand a candidate in 2013, so that explains the big swing.

Yeah but the problem for Labour is that they are in opposition, both locally and nationally and a political rule of thumb is that while your in opposition your share of the vote is supposed to go up. In fact, leaders of opposition parties have lost their jobs if their share doesn't go up by enough.

I know it's only a local council by-election, and the turnout would probably have been very low, and Labour won't be targetting the Parliamentary Constituency of Sevenoaks. I think it does indicate something though - time will tell if they can turn it around.

Soldato
Most people who hate on coybyn have not even watched him at pmq's they just take the terrified media's narrative that he's unelectable even though hes made the conservatives do more u-turns than any other leader and they've won quite a few by-elections

I've seen the random question generator at work several times. You would thing he would see some of the open goals presented sometimes by the Tories..... Nope

Back
Top Bottom