The **Now Drinking** Thread

Associate
Last of the Christmas rums.

Would recommend, lovely flavour, hints of chocolate vanilla and coffee.

MtH88wNh.jpg

Soldato
Anyone here got an Aeropress? Stumbled upon a video review of it today. Looks quite good but wonder if it's worth the price.

Currently using a French press - while it's good i'm getting stick of cleaning the bloody thing! :cry:

Caporegime
Sadly none of our local shops back in Germany stock Guinness 0.0% so trying another alcohol free beer, this time Maisel and Friends Alkoholfrei. Bit of an odd one in that I think if you put it next to another IPA I don't think I would immediately notice it wasn't alcoholic, just think it was a bit watery and a bit sweet for my tastes; it has that hoppy aroma and initial hit of hoppy bitterness. But, as you drink down it gets less and less satisfying, and that sweetness gets quite intrusive.

Not one I plan on buying more of, but if I was out and wanted a non-alcoholic alternative I'd definitely order it ahead of things like Heineken or Becks 0.0%, or any of the carbonated soft drink options.

Associate
I ordered 12 best-selling beers for the German Beer company and a few glasses. Mainly pils or Helles. The are 2 Weiss beers that ain't so good but the rest are good.

Associate
It was the 12 pack bestsellers
The Rothhaus was particularly good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom