The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Right now its a cup of tea with a pack of Foxs Ambers (some new biscuit pack thats on offer for 69p)

After that its dinner, beef goulash with loads of mash potato. desert probably a feast ice lolly. cold coke for us drink.

Supper... hmmm few slices of cheese on toast, cup of tea and bowl of coco pops

(ive posted it all now, as I doubt ill be on to post as im eating :D

So from 7.39pm to bed time you will have eaten a packet of biscuits, a full dinner, an ice lolly, coke, cheese on toast (a few slices) and a bowl of coco pops? OMG :eek:

Soldato
Sunday dinner...Roast beef,Mash potatoas,Rosties,Yorkhire puddings and gravy.
Walls Vienetta for afters if I can make room for it.If not il save that for tonights munchies.

Associate
I used to goto a restaurant in Weston and they sold coconut ice cream, served in a coconut shell. It was the nicest ice cream I have ever tasted. Haven't been able to find it anywhere else, and they've closed down now. :(

I know exactly the ice-cream you are talking about! That's what got me hooked on coconut ice-cream in the first place. I get carte d'or coconut ice-cream, they sell it in my local Tesco. Tastes just like the 'served in a coconut shell' version. Yum yum yum

http://www.cartedor.co.uk/range-coconut.php

Soldato
Tonight's dinner in Maison Jingo is:

Lamb chump chops with chunky chips, fried egg, black onion seed flatbread and a red wine reduction :)

Buying a quarter lamb was one of the best food decisions I've ever made :D

Back
Top Bottom