The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
You say big, but you may be really tiny and that could be a dolls house plate.
Do you have something like a banana for scale :cry:
giphy.gif

Soldato
Decided to try some Wasabi peas from Aldi, they're really nice but when you get a really coated one it's hard to carry on eating them are there any other pea like snacks that are as good ?
Google Indian snacks with peas. Few different ones looking good.

Or man up and eat Wasabi paste to get past the heat :D

Soldato
I once put in 3/4 at once and the brain fizz was overwhelming.

I’ve never been the same since :p

Long before I could tolerate heat, we managed to get two seats for the Sushi bar at Harrods and while waiting for our order to come, I noticed an English woman next to me order more of this green stuff that she was piling on her food and eating like it was going out of fashion, so...

I loaded up my little ocean floor dwelling food parcel with this green stuff and threw it all in my mouth, which was fine for around 3 milliseconds and then it attacked me and I lost all control.

Pretty sure they are still talking about how that man managed to torpedo an ocean floor dwelling creature out of his left nostril to this day.

Associate
Made a large pan of hamshank soup containing barley and what looks like wild birdseed turnip carrots leeks . Been dicing the veg up since before 9 am. Very appealing to the eyes . No way im eating any.

Back
Top Bottom