The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
We are having a curry Saturday (Birthday, not mine) but they don't do the Chicken Pakora :(
Good choice! :D But I'm also partial to a Kingfisher as well.

Long story short.
New owner just about does everything and is carrying on from what his classically trained Brother started who now runs an award winning fusion restaurant.

Have you asked them if they will do it off menu.

Kingfisher at one time was made in Kent for the UK market and am sure it is still made in the UK. Will the restaurant accept brought in beer?

Associate
Chicken quesadilla with some homemade wedges

20240416-181342.jpg
Teasing us with that angle for sure, Minus 1 point :D

Last edited:
Associate
Long story short.
New owner just about does everything and is carrying on from what his classically trained Brother started who now runs an award winning fusion restaurant.

Have you asked them if they will do it off menu.

Kingfisher at one time was made in Kent for the UK market and am sure it is still made in the UK. Will the restaurant accept brought in beer?
Yeah I'm thinking of asking, we are having a takeaway. Wasn't aware, but I do like the fun fact!

Soldato
I can't stop singing this

Maybe I have lost it @robfosters

Robs response is most likely to stop encouraging me and that it’s not big nor is it clever :D

It would have been a freebie, however I insisted on paying and suggested that instead they gift me the method and recipe one day when they feel my Pathia debts are paid off in full :p

So here we have pushing the plate to it’s very limit a Chicken Pathia, Plain Naan, Plain Rice and Chilli Sauce.

I did drop half the rice but I can live with that, least it wasn’t the Pathia goodness.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom