• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Soldato
OP
Some outstanding bugs still open:
No display on some monitors with Korean panels - Fixed but not in this driver. Will be in WHQL driver early August
GPU TDRs after 36 hours of idle - Investigating however we believe we may understand the cause
Faceworks demo shows DIgital Ira character with yellow beard - Fixed in WHQL driver

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

Actually the 326.01 drivers are fine atm. Will wait for the WHQL in August...

Permabanned
I have a Korean alternative panel it this driver works fine, there is no blank screen bug unlike the last driver and the quadro before that.

Associate
NVIDIA 326.41 Drivers Now Out.

64-bit win7 link
http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windo...top-win8-win7-winvista-64bit-english-beta.exe

GeForce 326.41 Driver (BETA)
Release Summary

This driver enables GeForce to SHIELD streaming and is also a recommended driver update for the Windows 8.1 Preview. GeForce R326 drivers also provide performance increases for a variety of different games.
New in GeForce R326 Drivers
• Performance Boost – Increases performance by up to 19% for GeForce 400/500/600/700 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 320.49 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here is one example of measured gains:
• GeForce GTX 770:
• • Up to 15% in Dirt: Showdown
• Up to 6% in Tomb Raider
• GeForce GTX 770 SLI:
• • Up to 19% in Dirt: Showdown
• Up to 11% in F1 2012
• SLI Technology
• • Added SLI profile for Spinter Cell: Blacklist
• Added SLI profile for Batman: Arkham Origins
• SHIELD
• • Enables GeForce to SHIELD streaming. Learn more here.
• 4K Displays
• • Adds support for additional tiled 4K displays
• Extended support for tiled 4K features
Additional Details
• Installs new PhysX System Software 9.13.0604.
• Installs HD Audio v1.3.26.4
• Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
• Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
• Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
• Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
• Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.

Associate
326.29 drivers seem to make my GPU's core clock 400-500mhz idle and load. Should be 700 idle, 1210 load.

I can't use these drivers, even when full clean and install.

Associate
Gave the 326.41 a go on my GTX 780 Win7 64. Bascially the 320.49 drivers kept crashing metro 2033 after 10 minutes. So far so good with the latest beta.

Associate
I've been ok with 680's in SLI since the bombing previous 320's.. oh dear that was the first experience I had with constant crashes to desktop whilst gaming.

Random addition: Temp's have been good too. I turned hardware rendering off in Firefox as well, as that was pushing temps up 10 degrees to no visual benefit.

Associate
With ssd breaking down with op system on...
I installed 320.. was running 314 when i changed back to them...

Seeing some funny things in games - black ops 2 amongst them,
feels like the gpu has forget to rendor the image etc..

Don't know whether or not to change back to 314 or move upto the beta driver...

Soldato
OP
NVIDIA 326.41 Drivers Now Out.

64-bit win7 link
http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windo...top-win8-win7-winvista-64bit-english-beta.exe

GeForce 326.41 Driver (BETA)
Release Summary

This driver enables GeForce to SHIELD streaming and is also a recommended driver update for the Windows 8.1 Preview. GeForce R326 drivers also provide performance increases for a variety of different games.
New in GeForce R326 Drivers
• Performance Boost – Increases performance by up to 19% for GeForce 400/500/600/700 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 320.49 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here is one example of measured gains:
• GeForce GTX 770:
• • Up to 15% in Dirt: Showdown
• Up to 6% in Tomb Raider
• GeForce GTX 770 SLI:
• • Up to 19% in Dirt: Showdown
• Up to 11% in F1 2012
• SLI Technology
• • Added SLI profile for Spinter Cell: Blacklist
• Added SLI profile for Batman: Arkham Origins
• SHIELD
• • Enables GeForce to SHIELD streaming. Learn more here.
• 4K Displays
• • Adds support for additional tiled 4K displays
• Extended support for tiled 4K features
Additional Details
• Installs new PhysX System Software 9.13.0604.
• Installs HD Audio v1.3.26.4
• Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
• Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
• Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
• Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
• Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.

*Ty OP updated*

Man of Honour
SURPRISE!
SURPRISESURPRISE.jpg

Now what drivers to try next... I hold no hope though.

Curiously my uptime for this session is 2 days and 23 hours 44minutes...

Caporegime
*face palm*

As I said before the WHQL is just the same beta driver given the microsoft approval stamp, if it doesn't work properly in beta it will most likely happen again in the official.

the " STOPPED RESPONDING " is due to be fixed at some point in a future driver, i'd avoid the drivers until this issue is fixed :(

Associate
This 326.41 working well for me !...

Hoping I can look past the 320.XX hell drivers for my GTX780, still angry at Nvidia for not being able to use my new card for months & then watching the prices drop off the retail...

Back
Top Bottom