• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Associate
These new drivers have completely screwed up my gtx 670. Frame rates in pretty much every game have decreased by 30-50%, there is bad stutter in everything and the Nvidia control panel crashes whenever I try to change 3d settings. Rolling back doesn't make any difference, even when I select for a clean install.

Soldato
These new drivers have completely screwed up my gtx 670. Frame rates in pretty much every game have decreased by 30-50%, there is bad stutter in everything and the Nvidia control panel crashes whenever I try to change 3d settings. Rolling back doesn't make any difference, even when I select for a clean install.

No problem here with a 670.

Caporegime

Use DDU to uninstall the nVidia drivers and then install these WHQL's again. A few of us had issues installing these and Display Driver Uninstaller worked a treat.

Caporegime
Very good set theese, was using the previous betas. Had a few freezes in a few different games. Used ddu to remove the betas and stuck the 334.89's on, suffice to say all is well in the camp again.

Associate
Use DDU to uninstall the nVidia drivers and then install these WHQL's again. A few of us had issues installing these and Display Driver Uninstaller worked a treat.

Done that, no difference. Control panel is still crashing and performance is terrible. I'm getting sub 35fps in CS:GO. It feels as if half the cores on the card have been disabled.

Associate
Possibly faulty then bud. Can you try it in another machine?

Faulty hardware? Sounds odd as I haven't had any problems until I first installed these drivers. I could technically put the 670 in a different PC but so many other performance affecting variables would be changed it would be difficult to draw a comparison.

Soldato
I havent heard anyone say Teifs a amazing game tbh :(
Lots of people seem to enjoy it because its new but its missing that Sparkle/wow factor

Soldato
OP
Nvidia GeForce 335.23 WHQL

What’s New in Version 335.23

This 335.23 Game Ready WHQL driver ensures you’ll have the best possible gaming experience for Titanfall.

Performance
Enhanced GPU clock offset options for GeForce GTX 750Ti / GTX 750

SLI Technology
Diablo III – updated DX9 profile
Bound by Flame – updated profile
DOTA 2 – updated profile
Need for Speed Rivals – updated DX11 profile
Watch Dogs – updated profile

Gaming Technology
Supports GeForce ShadowPlay™ technology
Supports GeForce ShadowPlay™ Twitch Streaming
SHIELD
Supports NVIDIA GameStream™ technology

3D Vision
Titanfall – rated “Good”
Thief – rating now “Good”
Call of Duty: Ghosts – in-depth laser sight added

DL
http://de.download.nvidia.com/Windo...n8-win7-winvista-64bit-international-whql.exe

Release Notes
http://de.download.nvidia.com/Windows/335.23/335.23-win8-win7-winvista-desktop-release-notes.pdf

Back
Top Bottom