• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Associate
Any reported issues with the latest driver? I got a BSOD for the first time in forever yesterday but it went that quick I didn't catch the error code and the driver is the only change I can think of.

Soldato
Been out of the loop for a few weeks - is RTX HDR for multiple monitors fixed yet?

In the latest drivers 552.22 as of writing this reply, no RTX HDR does not work with multi monitors, it gets disabled/removed when more that one monitor is connected.... i to am waiting for this fix/update.... as i have to keep disconnecting my 2nd monitor and its driving me nuts lol

Soldato
In the latest drivers 552.22 as of writing this reply, no RTX HDR does not work with multi monitors, it gets disabled/removed when more that one monitor is connected.... i to am waiting for this fix/update.... as i have to keep disconnecting my 2nd monitor and its driving me nuts lol

Cheers fella!
Note: That's why I'm still using the mod as it works with multiple monitors. Getting really tired of unpaid modders doing far better work than lazy devs these days...

Associate
Cheers fella!
Note: That's why I'm still using the mod as it works with multiple monitors. Getting really tired of unpaid modders doing far better work than lazy devs these days...

Because they keep getting rewarding for doing this shoddy work. Gpus are a lot more expensive and the support is lacking. Dw though I'll buy the next gpu that is more expensive and that comes with less support.

Soldato
552.22 are terrible when watching Twitch VOD's.. get unresponsive page in Chrome when scanning through a VOD.

Switched back to 551.76 and all good again so far.
Think I might roll back too. Getting some strange checkerboard issues now and then in discord which was not there on the previous drivers..

Gaming wise is fine though..

Back
Top Bottom