The OCUK anonymous confession thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
My best mates sister is hot. Really hot. She's 2 years younger than me and my mates (we're all 20/21 and she is 18). We've discussed it between us before and its always been agreed that sisters are off limits. I used to talk to her quite a lot in the pub when my best mate wasn't there, and we get on so well. He doesn't like me talking to her though because she's always very touchy feely with me.

To cut a long story short, i went round to see her at her invitation a few weeks ago and we ended up having crazy sex on the sofa in my mates living room. I was meant to go to the pub with him that night but i told him i was ill. She wants to tell him about us so we can be a proper couple but i don't want to lose my best mate. He was the first person i met at my new school when i was 8 and he's been a great mate to me for over 12 years. He's always been there for me, i've had some tough times in my life and he was the one that would always be there to listen. His sister has a tongue piercing and double D's though.

Associate
Vanilla said:
My best mates sister is hot. Really hot. She's 2 years younger than me and my mates (we're all 20/21 and she is 18). We've discussed it between us before and its always been agreed that sisters are off limits. I used to talk to her quite a lot in the pub when my best mate wasn't there, and we get on so well. He doesn't like me talking to her though because she's always very touchy feely with me.

To cut a long story short, i went round to see her at her invitation a few weeks ago and we ended up having crazy sex on the sofa in my mates living room. I was meant to go to the pub with him that night but i told him i was ill. She wants to tell him about us so we can be a proper couple but i don't want to lose my best mate. He was the first person i met at my new school when i was 8 and he's been a great mate to me for over 12 years. He's always been there for me, i've had some tough times in my life and he was the one that would always be there to listen. His sister has a tongue piercing and double D's though.

If your only in it for the sex then don't bother, and your last sentence does make it sound like it is. But if you actually think you could have a proper relationship with the girl then talk to your mate sensibly and rationally, just make sure the emphasis on you treating her right not the sexing!

Good luck to who ever you are!

Soldato
Random Nutter said:
I am 20 years old and I have never loved another human being in my entire life. I don't even love my parents. I will feel nothing when they die.

I'm honestly sorry, i take other peoples problems seriously (as can be seen i have commented in this thread a few times) but is it wrong i just fully LOLed at that. I am sorry if i offended the person who is unable to love. I think it could be a prank because the "i will feel nothing when they die" bit was jus a bit :-S and LOL.

I suggest you get a puppy or something, i challenge you not to love a cute lil puppy. aww

EDIT: after reading the last bit of my post i have felt it is necessary to confirm that i am NOT gay, i am just having quite a gay day today... Think i better go drink some beer, get in a fight then punch down some tree's :p

Last edited:
Associate
Gaygle said:
I'm honestly sorry, i take other peoples problems seriously (as can be seen i have commented in this thread a few times) but is it wrong i just fully LOLed at that. I am sorry if i offended the person who is unable to love. I think it could be a prank because the "i will feel nothing when they die" bit was jus a bit :-S and LOL.

I suggest you get a puppy or something, i challenge you not to love a cute lil puppy. aww

EDIT: after reading the last bit of my post i have felt it is necessary to confirm that i am NOT gay, i am just having quite a gay day today... Think i better go drink some beer, get in a fight then punch down some tree's :p

Be a man and punch down horses.

Associate
MoLt3h said:
If your only in it for the sex then don't bother, and your last sentence does make it sound like it is. But if you actually think you could have a proper relationship with the girl then talk to your mate sensibly and rationally, just make sure the emphasis on you treating her right not the sexing!

Good luck to who ever you are!

Agreed. If it's just the sex it's not worth it. If you feel she's "the one" it's a different story.

Associate
I recently got Banned from a forum for a really stupid reason. I got involved with a couple of people who had a chip on their shoulder with the owner of the forum, and helped them spread their malicious word, for that, I am sorry. I dont expect to be forgiven for my deadliest of sins!

This is my favourite confession.:)

Soldato
OP
I have been with my current girlfriend for 8 years give or take a few short breaks. During this time I also started to sleep with a close female friend of mine who I have strong feelings for. During one particularly naughty evening we decided to play with a few "toys". My girlfriend came home the next day and proceeded to put on a show for me using said "toy" which had not been cleaned from the previous evening.

Soldato
OP
I split with my long term (ex)gf back in January and have since been on the most
self destructive rampage of my life. For the first two months I still hoped
things would turn around. We were still sleeping together regulary although not
on speaking terms. For those two months I was still quite level.

However, I started to hit the bottle quite hard and still haven't stopped. I get

home from work around 5ish and instantly go grab a beer... and another... and
another... and another. At weekends I literally get so smashed that I have no
idea what is happening. I've alienated friends who have tried to have a word and
get nowhere at all. I've woken up with countless women I don't remember meeting
- some would probably say it's a good thing, but it can actually be quite
disturbing to roll over and find some women when you honestly have no idea where
they've come from - I picked up a stalker this way just to add to my misery.

Related to the above - About three weeks ago I woke up with one of my friends 20

year old sister. I'm considerably older and if (when) my friend finds out... he
is going to tear me a new hole. I honestly don't remember how it happened
though!

I haven't been shopping in nearly three months - the only reason I go to the

supermarket is to buy more beer and/ or whiskey. Somehow I've managed to hold my
job down, although I usually sleep for the first couple of hours of the working
day because I'm either still drunk or heavily hungover.

Amongst all this I keep getting calls from my ex about how much she misses me

and loves me. She won't get back with me but still comes round every so often
for a "hug and a kiss." No matter how many times I tell her it is not good for
me and is ruining me, she keeps doing it. She is literally my only thought 99%
of the day. It is now at a point where darker thoughts keep entering my mind and
they're seeming like a good idea: I know they're not and it's totally stupid but
it doesn't stop them coming into my mind on a more regular basis.

I really need to snap myself out of this emo/angst ridden hole I'm digging...

but can't seem to put the bottle down to do it.

Man of Honour
Vanilla said:
I split with my long term (ex)gf back in January and have since been on the most

However, I started to hit the bottle quite hard and still haven't stopped. I get
idea what is happening. I've alienated friends who have tried to have a word and
disturbing to roll over and find some women when you honestly have no idea where

Related to the above - About three weeks ago I woke up with one of my friends 20
though!

supermarket is to buy more beer and/ or whiskey. Somehow I've managed to hold my

of the day. It is now at a point where darker thoughts keep entering my mind and
they're seeming like a good idea: I know they're not and it's totally stupid but

You seriously need to seek some help. Please talk to your GP.

Burnsy

Soldato
OP
During my GCSE year at secondary, my dad had a stroke. December 21st 2001. I'm quite certain that I felt it didn't affect me at all, but the reasons for this are many and varied. Suffice to say, when it came to exam time, I found the study leave a much better period of 'party and not care' rather than studying. I ended up falling short of my predicted grades but still decent none the less.

My dad's stroke was brought on by stress. He was working a full time job, plus going to commitees and meetings at every oppotunity, rarely coming home before 11pm (Two fingers to you lot who think all civil servants are lazy, granted most are). Looking back now, I can't help but really deeply hate him for doing it. I know he was only doing what he loved, which he did, and still does, which many of us can only hope for. But I still hate him for it.

I always think it's selfish of me for hating him, but then I think it's selfish that my dad basically drove himself to having a stroke instead of enjoying his family. I've never said this anywhere outside of my head before, but I really do resent him for doing this.

A few weeks before his stroke, coming back from a guitar lesson we had a good talk about him and his life, which made me really what a great person he was, someone to look up to. Then the idiot goes and has a stroke. Since then he hasn't been the same , following lots of rehab (Rehab UK do great work), he went back to work for a while, and has since moved into consultancy. His health has suffered but what I miss most is the dad he was. I want my old dad back.

Soldato
After a few drinks, a mate of mine said he would give me 50 if I gave him a BJ

We laughed at first, but then I thought why not?

Leter on, he said he would give me another 50 if I swallowed...

I did do, and unfortunately, he didnt have 2 50's so he gave me a quid coin instead.

Don
FatRakoon said:
After a few drinks, a mate of mine said he would give me 50 if I gave him a BJ

We laughed at first, but then I thought why not?

Leter on, he said he would give me another 50 if I swallowed...

I did do, and unfortunately, he didnt have 2 50's so he gave me a quid coin instead.

:D

Soldato
Vanilla said:

though!

I was in a similar situation to this afew years back. I had split with a long term girlfriend, and feeling very hurt inside. I started drinking very heavily and destructivly. I can't count how many nights disappeared on me, one minute me in the pub, the next at home somehow. I never spoke to anyone about how I was feeling and kept everything bottled up inside.

After several months, I started self harming, nothing too major, more of a cry for help than anything else, but enough to worry my friends. The worst night of it, I drank numerous beers, and a litre of brandy cream liquer (yummy) and then proceeded to burn a cigar out on my arm and also hacking at my arm with a beer bottle top. It didn't help in anyway except it felt for a moment like it was a way to release some of the hurt inside of me.

Eventually I spoke to a friend of mine about the way I was feeling, and just from that act of telling someone, the hurt seemed to drift away easily.

My advice is definitely to talk to someone (anyone) about the way you are feeling. I spent too long bottling up my feelings and not trusting friends etc to listen, but now I know that it really does help much more than you can ever imagine until you do it!!!

Valve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom