*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Associate
This is what happens when you hire on politics and not talent :p
Having never worked there I have no real insight, but I imagine that there's no unifying vision between the execs and the talent.
Those who want to make games have some passion which is generally not understood or cared for by those at the top. There's no unifying vision in these big publisher owned studios to make something special.

Associate
The conquest layout for Stadium is awful.

GMBWTopWwAAX33U

Caporegime
The community can make better designs than this trash. All they've done is just used the same section, changed a few assets and called it done.

Remember the days of BF1942? Remember the days when Wake Island let you use destroyers, submarines and aircraft carriers and they weren't just static pieces of crap? Remember the days of Desert Combat? Aye, those days aint coming back, we didn't know how good we had it. That's what makes me laugh when they bring back Wake Island in some of these newer games, without all that naval interactivity it’s just a crap wannabe of the original. In 2002 somehow these had all these ships to use, yet 2 decades plus later all they can do is recycle the shape of the map and that's your lot. They struggled with a scoreboard in this game, no server browser either so it shouldn't be that surprising I suppose.:cry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom