*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
Whyte is his manager (along with Babic) he found him as a sparring partner originally.

I think Whyte manages Congo as well. He actually has a decent roster of fighters
Whyte comes across well when he speaks, seems to have his head screwed on, well... if you look past the doping...

Soldato
Whyte comes across well when he speaks, seems to have his head screwed on, well... if you look past the doping...

I give him grace for his first time he got caught as it was a substance that was legal a few weeks prior but I don’t like how it was handled when he was fighting Rivas and obviously the latest one is just a terrible look

But yeah, taking all that a way he is a clever guy with boxing. I’ve always thought he comes across well. Fumbled the fury fight though. Dancing at the weigh ins.

Soldato
I give him grace for his first time he got caught as it was a substance that was legal a few weeks prior but I don’t like how it was handled when he was fighting Rivas and obviously the latest one is just a terrible look

But yeah, taking all that a way he is a clever guy with boxing. I’ve always thought he comes across well. Fumbled the fury fight though. Dancing at the weigh ins.
the latest where he was cleared because the vitamins were contaminated you mean?

Soldato
I think regardless of the draw, Wardley's stock rises either way. He's just pure value for money entertainment and I make effort to tune in to watch him.

Clarke I'm not sure, I think he needed the win there given his pedigree.

100%. Even when he is on the verge of being stopped he still fights back. You just love to see someone with the level of heart he has because that can’t be bought nor trained.

Clarke lost. Official result is a draw but someone of his pedigree should be putting away a white collar boxer

Soldato
I think regardless of the draw, Wardley's stock rises either way. He's just pure value for money entertainment and I make effort to tune in to watch him.

Clarke I'm not sure, I think he needed the win there given his pedigree.
Clarke seems to lack power for some bizarre reason.

You get the feeling that with Wardley, he's lacking a bit (lot) of a stamina and some finesse but those are things you can develop easier than what Clarke is lacking.

Back
Top Bottom