*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Whoa, popped home at lunch to get a headstart installing from my disks and it won't let me!?!?! :confused:

I can understand it stopping people downloading until 4pm this aft but I didn't realise they could stop people installing from the physical media at their own leisure!!!! :eek:

Soldato
Woooo, I have 2 copies on pre-order (one for me, one for a Birthday present) and one of them is now showing as despatched :D. Strangely, the one that hasn't despatched is still showing delivery date of the 15th.

Oh well, well done Amazon, you're getting there gradually :)

Associate
My CE from Game has finally been shipped.... I can rest easy for a bit D:

Now if only they told me who is delivering it... gave me a tracking number but I don't know who it is. :< Starts with CF if that helps xD. Or I could just be surprised. :D

Associate
Hard copy will be cheaper and easier due to potentially slow downloads, but means you have to wait to play.

Digitally buying means potential to play at 11:01pm, downside is slow download may delay play times and higher expense.

Depends what your priorities are.

Apologies if I'm being thick here - I get D3 free as part of my WoW Annual Pass ...

I logged into my Battle Net account a few weeks ago and saw a D3 .exe file available under my account - I downloaded it at the time but didn't install it - are you saying if I run that .exe tonight I should, servers permitting, be able to play just after 11pm?

Didn't think the whole thing was going 'live' until tomorrow ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom