*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Just Rolled into hell difficulty and just done Skeleton king on my Monk ;). Enjoying the game just not sure where my monk should be damge/health wise at almost lvl 53 :confused:

I got 17k hp, damage is 2k, armour 2262, dex 709, vitality 615 and my resists are 52%. What should i be aiming for on way through hell level. Thanks for any advice and help. My kit is made up of what dropped and the game merchants :)

more damage at least

Permabanned
3dimc.jpg

2hnoq6s.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Because D3 is massively popular of it's own accord, not just because of the anual pass and there's nothing to say that all of the people being hacked also play wow (in fact a massive assumption.. on your part). :confused: Not everyone with a Battle.net account plays wow currently.

There's loads of people getting their wow accounts hacked by phishing already. People are just more vocal of it because diablo is a new game and all this rubbish of session spoofing got spread round with chineese whispers. Most of the people doing so probably have no idea of the definission of a session with an application.

I say it because 1/7th of all copies of D3 are from Annual pass (not an assumption on my part what so ever) which is from people playing WoW. Now quite a few would probably signup for the garanteed MoP beta access granted, but still leaves a large number who only got because they could get D3.

Soldato
Finished nightmare off today and had a quick go at hell. All I can say is i'm going to need some serious kit if i'm going to have a hope in hell (pun intended). Unfortunately I only have 400k in gold which won't buy much :(

Associate
I've been trying to add the mobile authenticator to my account for ages. It would help if Blizz would actually send the verification email to me so I can add it to my account.

Associate
I've just started act 1 hell, I've played through it a bit but if anyone wants to start from the beginning let me know.I haven't really played much in a group and want to see what it's like. I think the first act is the best part and i need to do some farming for cash/ items after spending all my money buying gear for hell. My details are on the ocuk name database.

Soldato
dont wanna pee in your cornflakes but that Legendary has decent stats but its overall dps is a bit sub par :( you'll pickup so much better very quickly in Hell, lob it on AH for some inflated gold farmage :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom