*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Looks good. Save yourself half an hour of rhykkers droning and just read the preview notes

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Even the test server was overloaded when they released s28 on it. There were queues on a Sunday.

It seems to be a cause from many angles - increased interest because of a new endgame consisting of a tree of buffs to chase, the last season before D4, and perhaps reduced server cap.

Associate
I gave it a bash over the weekend, the new altar thingy is a reasonable distraction but it just meant I hit the 'need to grind for RNG' point earlier. I'm stuck now trying to get a Petrified Scream to complete the next sacrifice which just means grinding GRs in the hope one drops. I did fortunately get a primal ancient legendary on the very first GR70 I did so that unlocked the first potion buff. I can't be faffed pushing GRs due to the excessive grinding needed to level legendary gems to enhance items with. Once you've done that once its not that appealing to repeat for me at least.

I'll probably plug away a little longer and then switch to Destiny 2 when Lightfall releases tomorrow.

At least it was free!

Soldato
THis is ******* ridiculous. Have Blizzard given up with D3 now, because I can't get any form of answer from them. I haven't received the first Haedrig's Gift, I got the second one but not the first. And due to this it's taking ******* ages to gather up enough Bloodshards to spend, but then I have to rely on the ******* retarded RNG. Can't even do normal rifts, as even on T1 it's taking 20-30mins to clear.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom