***** The Official Division Thread *****

Soldato
Inside the police station they were NPCs, outside were other online players.

This, but when I first started watching the video I thought they were NPC's and was thinking, this is the best voice acting I've seen - not massive brash American over-acting with too much opinion and too much to say. Then realised it was 'real people' and was disappointed :D

Soldato
Was it? i could have sworn that they were using the ps4 pad to play it.

Does look like an intresting game 4 player co-op with other human players in the world who can attack ur team ( or so it seemed at the end of the demo at the e3 conference)

using PS4 controller on PC.

Soldato
Since when? Never has there been a game it works natively with. Sounds to me like you are just guessing that its on PC.

its not officially supported but it can be used. PS4 controller was used for watch dogs reveal on PC so it would be easliy used for the division.

im just saying no way in hell can that screenshot on Page1 be PS4.

when watching BF4 singleplayer at X1 conference i said same thing and i was right.

Soldato
I think they will be. Its so much easier to get everything out of the hardware when you are optimising it for one spec and not a huge variety of them like you have to do for PC.

Also remember that this game isn't coming to PC.

Soldato
I think they will be. Its so much easier to get everything out of the hardware when you are optimising it for one spec and not a huge variety of them like you have to do for PC.

Also remember that this game isn't coming to PC.

games are developed and tested on PC's.

and this game will come to PC IMO.

its all marketing for the new consoles.

Back
Top Bottom