*** The Official E3 2013 Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I haven't watched GameSpot since Giant Bomb was formed. Is Ryan Macdonald still hosting E3 coverage?

I tried giantbombs podcast for the first time this week, what a pile of **** 3 hours long and the first hour was rambling on about voice acting for toys. I was expecting it to be about games and gaming. Almost fell asleep this morning on my drive home from work :(

Caporegime
I tried giantbombs podcast for the first time this week, what a pile of **** 3 hours long and the first hour was rambling on about voice acting for toys. I was expecting it to be about games and gaming. Almost fell asleep this morning on my drive home from work :(

LMAO, I know. Unfortunately, they (the good crew of Jeff and Ryan) left GameSpot to form Giant Bomb but now they've got too much free reign and it's just absolute drivel. I stick to IGN and GTTV for my E3 coverage.

Soldato

I did exactly the same but with last weeks to hear their response to the XBox One announcement, which was a pretty good listen. I had to turn this weeks off though after about an hour.

Caporegime

I get what you mean, but at the same time they have a lot of game focused content, the Quick Look and their actual reviews are really good, though my reviewer of choice are Eurogamer. Giant Bomb are definitely more focused toward being entertaining but they do still come up with some more serious discussion. :)

Caporegime
LMAO, I know. Unfortunately, they (the good crew of Jeff and Ryan) left GameSpot to form Giant Bomb but now they've got too much free reign and it's just absolute drivel. I stick to IGN and GTTV for my E3 coverage.

I did exactly the same but with last weeks to hear their response to the XBox One announcement, which was a pretty good listen. I had to turn this weeks off though after about an hour.

The next hour is much better. Try again but forward an hour :)

I get what you mean, but at the same time they have a lot of game focused content, the Quick Look and their actual reviews are really good, though my reviewer of choice are Eurogamer. Giant Bomb are definitely more focused toward being entertaining but they do still come up with some more serious discussion. :)

Yeah I take it back, I got to the 2nd hour on my drive in tonight and it was much better with loads more interesting chat. I totally agreed on them regards the Xbox reveal and how it was terrible PR that has made Sony look good even though they will follow what happens.

Soldato
" Square Enix has confirmed that it will hold a Final Fantasy event at E3. Titled “The Future of Final Fantasy,” the event will be open to press from 9:00 - 10:00 a.m. Pacific on Tuesday, June 11th -- the day the E3 show floor opens -- and will feature a “special Q&A session” with Final Fantasy brand director Shinji Hashimoto."

~IGN

lets hope this is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom