**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Soldato
Yeah - just caught up on prelims etc - Great card all round.

Pereira is a monster - I can see him doing some serious damage at HW if he moves up.... He's a scary dude.

Holloway - Great finish but I do think the 2 eye pokes didn't help Justin.

Tsarukyan looks decent but nothing special - Oliveira starting to look a little old/tired at times.

Nickal - Nothing exciting about him but keeps on winning - Can't say I'd be excited to see his next fight after a fairly laboured win.

Good to see Prochazka back - I like him. Never in a boring fight.

Lopez continues to impress

Garbrandt beaten - happy days - can't stand him.

Soldato
At least youtube highlights are up quick. Pretty awesome way to finish a main event, good knockout but Edwards vs Usman still takes top spot as he was losing until the KO :p

Soldato
Holloway had it in the bag but still demanded the last 10 seconds be an all-or-nothing finish where he was willing to risk it all. True BMF and also holder of at least 3 of the GOATed MMA moments now (with going full Matrix on Kalvin K and stopping pummelling Ortega to physically show him how to block his punches being the other two).

Re eye pokes they’ll have the new gloves they’ve released in action by 302 I think which should hopefully reduce their frequency.

Soldato
When he did it against Lamas it was the hardest **** I’ve ever seen in MMA, but to do it 4 rounds up against one of the hardest hitters in the division, and to KO him… that won’t be topped.

Soldato
nGbzl3w.jpg

Back
Top Bottom