***** The Official Galaxy Nexus Thread *****

hux

hux

Soldato
Already have one in my hands, oh sorry you meant the phone ;)

Hmm im hoping the 32gb model will be here, expansys have it listed but rumours are it won't be happening here.

Im not 'that' fussed as my galaxy wifi arrives tomorrow anyway, so i'll be busy with that for a while.

I think you have one in your hands my mid-November.

Caporegime
I presume you get to keep the nexus as well?

Do you just email Samsung or/and google showing them some of your reviews, website and social sites like facebook etc. and say that you would like to get a nexus to review as well, pretty much?

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I presume you get to keep the nexus as well?

Do you just email Samsung or/and google showing them some of your reviews, website and social sites like facebook etc. and say that you would like to get a nexus to review as well, pretty much?

I doubt I will be able to keep something of that value :p Maybe I can work a deal out with them afterwards I don't know.

But yeah, more or less that's how it started out via mobilefun, same with Logitech although their external marketing company has been very quiet lately :(

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Isn't some of the NFC stuff built in to the battery?
Quite possibly. US SGS II's extended battery has the NFC marking on the battery itself but I do believe the phone has to have bits built in to make use of it as well.

So you still haven't said where you're getting one from. Samsung or Google or is it somewhere very secret? ;)

I won't disclose that :p

Soldato
How can every other operator give an answer and orange sit twiddling their thumbs.

They've always been this way. I'm glad I've decided to move on. My last upgrade, the Desire HD, I bought SIM free on release, then 2 months later when Orange got it, I upgraded and sold it on to cover the cost of the first one. Standard for Orange tbh.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Are you with MobileFun now? I get a lot of accessories from them to review. Who do you write reviews for?

Yeah accessories and things from Mobielefun, I write them for nobody in particular though, just that I enjoy doing it and also get to play with new stuff! then post the findings on social networks and big forums I frequent :p I could create a wordpress blog or something to post them in I guess but I like to keep it with a community feel via social/forums etc.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
The power of social networking can easily rival the big names these days :p That and Google's search indexing for key words brings forums to the top of the results where high popularity items are concerned!

Soldato
I still find it hard to believe. Anyone I've contacted has wanted to know about traffic.

My SGSII video has over 750,000 views... but still people like HTC are only prepared to send me devices that have been out a couple of months.

Man of Honour
I still find it hard to believe. Anyone I've contacted has wanted to know about traffic.

My SGSII video has over 750,000 views... but still people like HTC are only prepared to send me devices that have been out a couple of months.

750k is still small fry isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom