***** The Official Galaxy Nexus Thread *****

Soldato
It's just fantastic:

[STOPINDENTINGSTUFF]
galaxynexus11.jpg
[/STOPINDENTINGSTUFF]

ugly little thing aint it, reminds me of my old orange san francisco.

/pats GS2.

Soldato
Lol, Samsung must be really annoyed. The engadget commenters have already started with the slating.

edit: Mine is confirmed to be dispatching today. Time to leave this thread for the rest of the day me thinks.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Mobilefun are trying to get them in for the 21st, if they can't then it seems they are getting them when everyone that isn't CPW or P4u will, in December.

Which means I can't get hold of one until either of those dates!

Soldato
ugly little thing aint it, reminds me of my old orange san francisco.

/pats GS2.

:confused:

1 - Ugly? It's not massively different to any touchscreen phone.
2 - It's relatively large, for a phone.
3 - Again, it looks like a san fracisco in as much as it's a touch screen phone. Besides that, it looks nothing like it (relatively).

Man of Honour
:eek:

Really is such a beautiful smart phone, I just love the sleek black futuristic look!

Agreed, it's comfortably one of the best looking mobile devices to date.

It wipes the floor with the Galaxy S II in the aesthetics department, no doubt about it. To suggest it looks like an OSF is lolworthy at best.

But yes, simulatorman and uvarvu, sample pictures please as this is the main thing people have been wondering about.

Associate
Ordered my upgrade earlier with o2, looking forward to trying an Android phone after being with my 3GS for over 2 years (Still on Jailbroken 4.0.1 iOS)

Associate
uvarvu: you should have demanded to keep the first phone aswell- your claim to fame :D

For the lucky few: How are ye finding the 'software' buttons- a step backwards or forwards? Also is it iPhone smooth or GSII smooth?

Back
Top Bottom