**** The Official Google Nexus 6P Thread ****

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I'm with Three, I've found it very slow at times recently, so much so I'm seriously considering jumping ship to EE.

Soldato
Anyone on Three? Their network is hideously slow today or is it just me?

I don't have a 6P, but I'm currently getting these speeds on an iPhone 6 in London :(

1531844911.png

Caporegime
I'm with Three, I've found it very slow at times recently, so much so I'm seriously considering jumping ship to EE.

I'm on life mobile (switched from 3 this month) only 12 a month and uses EE and I'm getting much better speeds than I did with 3.
3gb data too

Soldato
Seems kind of similar. But I've literally only been to work and home as I put sim in on Monday
(no 4g on life but then I don't need 4g, I always found it an annoyance flicking between 3 and 4g)

Fair enough :) I need to get a PAYG EE SIM to test when I go mountain biking in remote areas. Three is pretty terrible for situations like those.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I had a one month pay as you go EE sim which I use for most of the month, for me the coverage and speeds were in another league compared to 3.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's been a year and a half, but back then Three was pretty terrible for me around London (and didn't have 4G still) so I moved to EE. Have to give them credit, good coverage and great speeds.

Soldato
I had a one month pay as you go EE sim which I use for most of the month, for me the coverage and speeds were in another league compared to 3.

For me EE's coverage is much better and more consistent than 3 (Buckinghamshire area)

It's been a year and a half, but back then Three was pretty terrible for me around London (and didn't have 4G still) so I moved to EE. Have to give them credit, good coverage and great speeds.

Thanks guys. I've ordered a PAYG EE SIM to test with since my £15 OnePlan's days are numbered, and I want to jump ship before Three force me to.

Associate
Can't get on with the size of this phone which is a shame because it is so much smoother than my S6 was. Cpw won't let me return it being a sim free phone.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
That seems to be the case, when i moved to them from VF two and a bit years ago they were great, but they've got steadily worse over time. Victim of their own success?

I wonder if now the unlimited plans are being phased out they will start getting faster again?

Back
Top Bottom