********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

Soldato
Lets face it, those moaning about frame rates (not sure wtf they're on about) and visuals would probably moan about masterpieces like The Last of Us. Find the smallest issue and make a mountain of it.

Just like The Last of Us, the hardware utilisation of the PS3 that Rockstar have done is absolutely incredible. I saw this coming a long ago, which is why I bought a PS3 instead of getting the game for my 360. I haven't seen a single dip in frame rates yet and I've been whirring around the city in a PCG600 bike.

Soldato
I've had one instance of frame rate dropping but it was only for a second or two, haven't had it since. Game looks stunning when you're flying/driving around the mountain and desert area.

Soldato
Sotre tehm ni yuor garaeg

I've tried that. So I spent about 50k on my 4x4 for Kanye and put it in the big garage. But I want to use it, so I took it to the beach for some posing shots.. things got out of hand and I had to leave it there. It wasn't back in the garage last I looked..

Man of Honour
I've not had to worry about keeping cars yet, I keep getting messages about stuff being impounded, but I enjoy getting new cars too much and changing all the time to get them or put stuff in a garage :p

Then again, I haven't upgraded any tet

Soldato
Anyone had it crash yet? mine went black screen after the 2nd mission just before you get to save the game, went back to menu and said something like Alert problem with the storage device. Had to start from scratch again, annoying when you cant skip the cut scenes. Apparently a few people have had this, my Xbox is brand new, 250gb

Associate
Anyone had it crash yet? mine went black screen after the 2nd mission just before you get to save the game, went back to menu and said something like Alert problem with the storage device. Had to start from scratch again, annoying when you cant skip the cut scenes. Apparently a few people have had this, my Xbox is brand new, 250gb

I had a lot of issues ended up having to buy a new copy.

Practicing my tennis at the moment so i can become #1 in the world in two weeks time:)

Man of Honour
I'm usually the first to notice framerate issues. One of the reasons why I spent so much on a GFX card for my PC. GTA 5 on console is perfectly fine. I'm playing on my 27" PC monitor and have seen no framerate problems of note. Maybe people need to check their TV motion settings as a lot have it enabled by default which gimps movement motion visually for many games.

2 things I'm loving, I wouldn't call these spoilers, just good features!

* The in mission ambient music, doesn't feel as GTA-ish, but its also very GTAish, really feeling it!
* Dialogue continuation, SO SO SO many times in IV, you'd be driving, storyline conversation going on, crash "****" and the story stops or skips a lot, now they continue where they left off, little things like that really make it!

Also once you've parked up your car you get out and can hear the engine tapping away ambiently like a real car does as it cools down :D

Please, go on..

Tell us all, how, you bought two copies for fear that Amazon wouldn't deliver, and then got home, only for your wife to remind you that you SOLD YOUR PS3 3 MONTHS AGO!!!

LOLOLOLOL :d

Ahaha!

The only thing I am having issues with so far is aiming, I really am just crap with a gamepad :(

Spent a few hours at a gun range just doing all the challenges trying to get better but not seeing much of an improvement.

Anyone got any tips? I am playing on the PS3 and I have lowered the sensitivity a bit so I don't keep overshooting past targets all the time but I am finding it difficult to be accurate in the last few inches of aiming.

For instance, I can switch between targets quite quickly now and track moving ones OK but zeroing in on the headshot is so frustrating. Keep going backwards and forwards either side of the target around the top deadzone of the thumb stick.

Finding the driving really easy though.

You should go to Ammu Nation stores and do the gun club range. Good for practice and cheap :) I noticed it integrates with Rockstar Social Club as well and lists crew rankings for the gun range so it would be easy to see friend/crew skill at shooting via this. Obviously it's not active yet and probably won't be until the 1st October but this is a really cool feature and would be interesting to know where else RGSC keeps track of your progression against other people in your friends and crew lists.

Back
Top Bottom