**** The Official Note 5 thread ****

Associate
Just picked up my 64gb sm-n920c

Ordered it from Mygsm in dubai I would defo recommend anyone to buy from them. I ordered yesterday afternoon and collected from Dhl today 24 hours to ship from dubai

Got it for about £440

Only thing vat stung me for a £106

But what can you do. On my way home to play with it

Man of Honour
Just picked up my 64gb sm-n920c

Ordered it from Mygsm in dubai I would defo recommend anyone to buy from them. I ordered yesterday afternoon and collected from Dhl today 24 hours to ship from dubai

Got it for about £440

Only thing vat stung me for a £106

But what can you do. On my way home to play with it

That's a great price even with the vat.

Which colour?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Loving it so far o2 4g works fine phone feels lovely loving the spen and the clicking on it is addictive hehe

So far so good

I've been holding back as 64GB is my minimum and I thought the 64GB ones were just vapourware but when I saw your post it was full steam ahead! Now for the impatient wait. :D

Soldato
OP
Are you going to get one using the discount code?

i didn't in the end, im still weary about the aggressive RAM management the Note5 has, the slow updates plus the 32Gb isnt enough, instead ive bought a G4 (again!) for £229 with code :), cant go wrong with that, Marshmallow is coming too

also got the 6p on order from Google with compare them both

hope you enjoy your Note5, il defo look into it again when they start selling them here officially

Associate
I've been holding back as 64GB is my minimum and I thought the 64GB ones were just vapourware but when I saw your post it was full steam ahead! Now for the impatient wait. :D

Yup I was Impatient too soon as it got delivered to my local depot I phoned customer service up and said I'll pick it up hehe

I reckon it will be at your local depot tomorrow check in the morning to see if it has arrived in the uk

I whatsapp the guy on that site and asked for the tracking info this morning

Associate
Now that's a great price. I only saw the deal in an e-mail at 9:40pm and was desperately trying to think of something I needed. In the end I bought a Haynes manual for the car (and a USB C cable to make it to £20) :(

Returned my note 5... bought a new one with the code. Bargain :D

Man of Honour
Yup I was Impatient too soon as it got delivered to my local depot I phoned customer service up and said I'll pick it up hehe

I reckon it will be at your local depot tomorrow check in the morning to see if it has arrived in the uk

I whatsapp the guy on that site and asked for the tracking info this morning

Mine is shipping tomorrow so a Monday or Tuesday delivery and I'll wait for it to be delivered.

How is it?

Back
Top Bottom