• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** The Official Nvidia GeForce 'Pascal' Thread - for general gossip and discussions **

Soldato
Iphone views that image fine, Must be annoying for all those android "fans"

I like the looks of that black ref cooler but tbh if I was to choose one based on looks it would be the 2nd gigabyte one.

Associate
So i know its a size guide that photo but what is the sun sign's for ...is it how much exposure to the sun light radiation each card can take ....the founders is crap so we know no sun for that the rest can take mild amount radiation but the evga can take full on radiation Gobi dessert sun :)

Soldato
So i know its a size guide that photo but what is the sun sign's for ...is it how much exposure to the sun light radiation each card can take ....the founders is crap so we know no sun for that the rest can take mild amount radiation but the evga can take full on radiation Gobi dessert sun :)

No it is the fan size, not how much sun radiation they can take.

Soldato
OP
The EVGA's look horrible, what have they done :eek:

The Asus though, looking sexy :D That beastly plain black shroud with optional stupid neon lights. They will be getting turned off if pos lol.

When can I order the ASUS Gibbo?

Gee

Gee

Soldato
EVGA FTW for me I think. Sold my 970 to a mate (£150) and I got a fair bit of cash for my birthday. Good upgrade for me.

Soldato
OP
The Asus is to big and bulky looks dated imo

Na that's a beast. The EVGA's looks dated and cheap. Never thought I would say that about an EVGA card. Maybe different pics tomorrow will make them look a lil better, but from those pics they look rubbish to me.

The ASUS looks big powerful and well cooled. Will very likely pick one up tomorrow if any left.

Back
Top Bottom