• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** The Official Nvidia GeForce 'Pascal' Thread - for general gossip and discussions **

Caporegime
The 1080ti probably isn't going to be announced for months, what good reason have they to?

If Vega comes out in October, then yes. I think Nvidia will have a GP102 based card ready to go should AMD bring anything high performance to the table.

Until then they will continue to milk the hell out of GP104 :(

Mei

Mei

Soldato
if they are just waiting where are they store all them gpu's!!
i might have to train up in ninja skillz like genji and get me one

Caporegime
So if true, a confirmation of no HBM2.

It wouldn't surprise, me.Nvidia recently have never been ones to go overboard with bandwidth (big busses/HBM etc) like AMD.

Maybe by then they will be getting 12GBPS micron GDDR5X which to be honest, if coupled with a 384bit bus, would be more than enough.

Last edited:
Soldato
PSA for people who intend to watercool non-ref 1080's,

These are the cards that will have FC blocks:MSI Gaming 1080, Gigabyte Gaming 1080, and Asus Strix 1080.

Non ref EVGA cards are unlikely to get blocks released

Source, EKWB thread on OCN http://www.overclock.net/t/993624/ek-club/15790#post_25204040

Thanks for posting. MSI aren't too bad on their waterblock policy. Absolutely love their new cooler. Very tempting :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom