*** The Official OcUK Eurovision 2024 GD thread ***

Caporegime
It used to be a song contest many years ago, these days it's just a gay and trans propaganda show.
This is entirely because folks think that and then don't participate so are then shocked that the people that do participate are people most interested in theater, wow truly unfathomable how that happened.

If folks want a more grounded Eurovision... then it requires effort doesn't it?

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Not watched it since I was a kid, but I've put some money on my country to win as we are favourites, would be rude not to :p.

Think it's the best song overall as well, should get the jury vote, but politics are always part of the televote...

Soldato
voting results if it is still as cliffhanger as the olympic diving, is only bettered by the general election , or, maybe james gordon

Soldato
Dutch blokes been kicked out over some sort of backstage incident.

Between him and the whole Israel stuff they’ll do well to get through tonight without incident!

UK I reckon will come on the left side of the board but be nowhere near the top 5.

Soldato
This is entirely because folks think that and then don't participate so are then shocked that the people that do participate are people most interested in theater, wow truly unfathomable how that happened.

If folks want a more grounded Eurovision... then it requires effort doesn't it?
I don’t think folks do want a more grounded Eurovision, it has become a LGBTQ circus and that’s ok, it is what it is but other folks aren’t going to try and change that now.

Back
Top Bottom