***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
The things that can be done with Lego are just brilliant, I still have one of the old Mindstorms kits (before it became NXT) and do on occasion still get it out and build random structures - favourites are mechanical arms as you can stress test them which is good fun.

Oh how I miss the days of proper Lego technic - not as said the pre moulded crap they give out these days.

Soldato
Lego-Tower.jpg

6FT.

Caporegime
I LOVE Lego !

In fact tomorrow ! I'm going to go out and buy something REALLY cool and make it ! I still have a huge box full of lego at the bottom of my wardrobe !

Associate
I wish I still had my old Lego:(

I had loads of cool Lego like Space shuttles and submarines.. My parents threw it all out when i was like 15 saying i was too old for it:o

Associate
my son has a massive box of K'nex, Im building him a rollercoaster out of it at the moment.

Christmas should be fun. He is getting 3 K'nex sets along with a lego Star Destroyer and Droid carrier and the remote control Lego AT-AT Walker.

Vix

Vix

Associate
Sweet, was wondering when that might arrive. Hopefully mine will be waiting for me when I get in :D

(Is it bad I went to the trouble of buying the Mirror just to get free Lego :p)

I think we're going to have fights over it though. Perhaps we should have collected for 2 sets? :/

Bagsy the plane and the saurus. OcUK you are my witness ;)

Soldato
OP
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

My got my own way, and my dear mummy gave me the 'complete' Lego package

I mean, my young nephew is not even one - and thus this invalids his reason for wanting Lego, he'll eat it rather than enjoying it.

As already mentioned, extra lego and a PLAYING MAT!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yes.

cimg0455nc5.jpg

I'm ******* well awesome.

Back
Top Bottom