The one and only signature creation thread

Originally posted by mondo
can anyone have a go at making me a sig plz with mondo in it and a porsche 911 much obliged thanx im looking for good graphx

mondo.jpg

FAO Fullspizz. the sig i made you is a png, as i use firefox it displays fine and has a transparent background. just looked at it in IE and it's not transparent and over 20k in size(IE has crap png support) Use this one mate
fullspizz2.jpg

Soldato
COuld you possibly do a logo for my system propertis screen in xp

such as

system_properties.png

Its got to be 180x114pixels. Id like a blue/black colour logo with the text; AmitXP , but no background on the logo

Hope its not too much trouble. Thanks

Caporegime
you may think im thick but how do you get your sig working without having it on a webpage

the sig i got now is of a webpage but ive made my own and do not know how to put it on

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by G-MAN2004
you may think im thick but how do you get your sig working without having it on a webpage

the sig i got now is of a webpage but ive made my own and do not know how to put it on

it needs to be hosted on some webspace for it to display

ady

ady

Associate
Originally posted by Adz
Anyone fancy having a go for me? I'm just after an image, no words. Perhaps something fairly abstract, with perhaps some (valid ;)) HTML, some PHP, a globe, binary, maybe a small server pic? Something subtle that says 'internet'. Possibly smaller than the max size allowed?

Thanks in advance, I'll be forever in your debt. File need hosting? Shoes need shining? I'm your man.

:)

Abstract eh? With some valid binary? Not that easy but I've had a go, glad you've got a small user name :)

adz2.jpg
adz3.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom