• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal Titan X and XP Owners Thread

Caporegime
Planning to sell the wife to medical science when these drop, I bet.

:p

Dude I cannot see you gaming on a mere 1080 when there is a new Nvidia Titan X. "The Ultimate" no-less in other peoples machines. You WILL crack, I will put money on it. ;)

Haha, I wouldn't get 50p for her :D (only joking hunny)

I really really want one as well but for the first time ever, I can't justify the price. £1100 is what I expect it to be and that is way over my budget and I would sooner grab that PG348Q ROG Swift 34" 3440x1440 IPS G-Sync 100Hz Monitor for that money and it will last me longer.

Soldato
Interested to see how these perform. Sticking with my 1080 SLI though. Might have tempted me if nvidia were not the sole sellers here. If I can't buy an EVGA one for waterblocks then forget it. Dont want to be stuck with a paperweight or card that sounds like a jet engine.

Looks a beast of a card but its either next gen or 1080Ti's for me personally.

Already seen OCUK wont be selling the Pascal Titan X so not interested.

Soldato
Would be interesting to see how if the performance equals the price. If it comes out at double the performance of a 1080 at £1200 I'm gonna start saving. But the rumoured 30-40% increase tells me no thanks.
Still very interested in this thread and the reviews when they come.

V F

V F

Soldato
Haha, I wouldn't get 50p for her :D (only joking hunny)

I really really want one as well but for the first time ever, I can't justify the price. £1100 is what I expect it to be and that is way over my budget and I would sooner grab that PG348Q ROG Swift 34" 3440x1440 IPS G-Sync 100Hz Monitor for that money and it will last me longer.

£1400 quid is my guess...perhaps £1300

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

How?

Soldato
This thread is going to be fairly small lol.

Hope everyone in here who wants one manages to bag one.

Kaap, they might limit units per user. So don't buy 4 and let 'sensible' (if you can call them that) go short. ;)

Associate
At these prices I predict this will be a very low volume halo part ;)

Only available from Nvidia gets a big meh from me, so no third party cards with better cooling/overclocking etc.

Soldato
If these come from the Nvidia site I think they limit to two per person or household.
ToTheMax, actually I quite like the idea of them coming from nvidia but wont say why as competitor talk possibly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom