• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RT Related Games, Benchmarks, Software, Etc Thread.

Associate
Frikking insane really. Reminds me when I first got nvidias first 3d vision monitor and glasses. Was in love and blown away!

PT just makes everything come alive and bring the needed 3d depht. Love It :D

Associate
It's impressive, but what is happening to the back of his jacket? Is that more due to DLSS currently finding PT difficult, or an issue with PT itself? I'd guess more of a DLSS thing.

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime

Capcom keep selling these old RE games in the bucket load based on recent numbers. Why not work with nvidia and get a free PT update for these games?

I would have 3 profiles. The highest one brining even a 4090 to it's knees. As in 30fps or something. Some might not mind playing it like that with a controller, but at the very least would make for great screen shots. Medium setting should work at least 60fps on a 4080 and Low should work on most if not all RT cards.

At least that is what I would rlwant to see. CAPCOM would get even more sales and a boat load of goodwill if they did such a free update.

Soldato
Capcom keep selling these old RE games in the bucket load based on recent numbers. Why not work with nvidia and get a free PT update for these games?

I would have 3 profiles. The highest one brining even a 4090 to it's knees. As in 30fps or something. Some might not mind playing it like that with a controller, but at the very least would make for great screen shots. Medium setting should work at least 60fps on a 4080 and Low should work on most if not all RT cards.

At least that is what I would rlwant to see. CAPCOM would get even more sales and a boat load of goodwill if they did such a free update.
You're thinking with the mind of a gamer, of someone appreciating "art", when others see this as a business. Sadly, games are about the business, not about the art.

Reactions: TNA

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
You're thinking with the mind of a gamer, of someone appreciating "art", when others see this as a business. Sadly, games are about the business, not about the art.

Haha. True. The business case is getting the games into line light again resulting in more sales.

What makes me laugh is, if a modder can knock out a somewhat crude version, how hard can it be for a single qualified guy to work with nvidia to get it done?

Soldato
Haha. True. The business case is getting the games into line light again resulting in more sales.

What makes me laugh is, if a modder can knock out a somewhat crude version, how hard can it be for a single qualified guy to work with nvidia to get it done?

Probably things move slowly in a corporation / company, with a lot of "not my business" attitude. I mean... a modder can fix a FoV/wide/triple screen support problem easily within a day or less, but a dev company doesn't bother with that?! The trash that some games are when it comes to UI is due to that... Contrary to popular belief, capitalism and free market doesn't improve things by itself, it just finds ways to maximize profit and maybe, MAYBE a side effect is some improvements here and there. But maximizing profit will always be king.

Reactions: TNA
Back
Top Bottom