This Instant And Moment - 2021!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I have never posted in one these before, it just occurred to me in this instant and moment that I would like to rectify that for 2021.

Soldato
Happy New Year all :) Let’s hope better times are ahead!

I started a new job in November, so I’m going into the new year with a bit of a new perspective! Happy days :)

Soldato
I was stuffing my face with lemon cake earlier and stepdad said he ordered takeaway. Brilliant timing! Still ate it though. Cannot waste a good burger.

Soldato
Having had a Warsteiner or 2, I found myself reminiscing to the music of my youth, and so had YouTube open on my iPad, with the video for Rollin’ by Limp Bizkit blasting out on my knee. As the song plays out, Fred Durst et al wimbrilling about on the roof of one of the World Trade Centre towers in New York, I notice that the background screen on my Google Nest Hub that’s also in my eyeline has rather serendipitously rotated to the view of Manhattan from New York Bay today, with Freedom Tower in place of the Twin Towers.

I don’t know how I could describe what’s going to transpire over the the next 19 years to myself circa summer 2001, other than “****-show”

Soldato
Waiting to go into the Distillery, not sure how latest changes will affect things but we've already shifted onto hand sanitiser, seem to thrive in whatever situation is thrown at them.
Sunny day means warm car at tea break :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom