This Instant And Moment - 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consigliere
The pantomime, actually, amazing. :o

Some of the jokes were more topical/adult etc which made it great. They were also playing around on the fact is a pantomime if that makes sense 'Oh are you crying? Looked more like a laugh. Shows how well our rehearsal went!'

Eg Prince Charming 'I know what you mean about family...my brother Harry changed since he met his partner and now its all over Netflix'

And Prince Andrew saying he has a few 'minor offences'. :o

They also went through, 3 of them, around 20+ different chocolate bars having a conversation but making puns. Eg 'Really? Give us a Twirl' etc.

Soldato
Braved the supermarket before it's too busy tomorrow, really dismal place these days. Minimal staff and rubbish stock.

I don't understand travel insurance, why would a single trip be more expensive than an annual policy?

I just filled in Single, then click edit and changed to Annual. Everything else stayed the same.

Single
J5bo27t.png

Annual
Qo0bNdP.png
Looks like Admiral don't do short term, only annual, but they're cheaper than competitors.

There's a reason they're cheaper than competitors... The received wisdom is "Don't insure with Admiral if you plan to claim". So far I've found this fairly true.

Man of Honour
Braved the supermarket before it's too busy tomorrow, really dismal place these days. Minimal staff and rubbish stock.

Looks like Admiral don't do short term, only annual, but they're cheaper than competitors.

There's a reason they're cheaper than competitors... The received wisdom is "Don't insure with Admiral if you plan to claim". So far I've found this fairly true.

On the one hand they were amazing when someone crashed into me, on the other they hadn’t included my NCB discount in my payments and several years after leaving them sent me a fairly large cheque for my overpayment. It was a nice surprise at least.

Soldato
On the one hand they were amazing when someone crashed into me, on the other they hadn’t included my NCB discount in my payments and several years after leaving them sent me a fairly large cheque for my overpayment. It was a nice surprise at least.
That's good to know! Maybe I'll have a nice surprise when I leave...

Soldato
Airbnb in Newquay anyone?

IMG20221231112312.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom