This Instant And Moment - 2023!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Last nighr i had a drean i was in a spooky funhouse and some sort of witch was after me and my wife amd kids.

I battered the scary witch with a chair, then we ran away.

Dream-me is so me.

:D

My dreams are way less structured and more like a weird acid trip usually, last night I was looking for hot sauce or something spicy in a weird maze of a supermarket which was playing strange things on video screens, because I needed to have something sufficiently spicy to make my mouth numb enough to jump my supercar through a golden hoop in a criminal dive bar, but at some point a 42 stone man in a 1970s convertible Mercedes stole a pregnant womans green bicycle and I had to hand it into the Police but in doing so I almost got hit by a train.

I am not making this up.

Last edited:
Soldato
:D

My dreams are way less structured and more like a weird acid trip usually, last night I was looking for hot sauce or something spicy in a weird maze of a supermarket which was playing strange things on video screens, because I needed to have something sufficiently spicy to make my mouth numb enough to jump my supercar through a golden hoop in a criminal dive bar, but at some point a 42 stone man in a 1970s convertible Mercedes stole a pregnant womans green bicycle and I had to hand it into the Police but in doing so I almost got hit by a train.

I am not making this up.

That is a proper dream!

Soldato
Has anyone seen that illegal streaming government ad (FACT maybe) where they say streaming allows hackers to take control of your devices? It’s good stuff.

Last edited:
Caporegime
My wife has dreams like this. I never do :(

I think my various mental issues + meds probably make my dreams wilder...

Sometimes when my depression is really bad I stay in bed just to keep dreaming. Lol

But sometimes I have dreams which are the exact opposite of that, they are of something extremely menial, like an average daily activity, and occasionally it messes up my memories because the dreams get confused with reality.

Such fun.

Last edited:
Soldato
Doing Alphabites for my daughter’s dinner for the 1st time and I’m so disappointed. Poured some out onto the oven tray and got VINQQTJE. How am I supposed to spell any rude words or leave a sexually suggestive message for her mum with that? Should have got them out of the freezer ahead of time, and picked what I wanted.

Soldato
Doing Alphabites for my daughter’s dinner for the 1st time and I’m so disappointed. Poured some out onto the oven tray and got VINQQTJE. How am I supposed to spell any rude words or leave a sexually suggestive message for her mum with that? Should have got them out of the freezer ahead of time, and picked what I wanted.
@Steeps is the master of this.

Soldato
Been referred to podiatry due to constant plantar fasciitis and general foot pain from doing 20k steps at work each day. It's a video call. It's 2024 next week, not 2020/1. Surely to god they want to examine my feet properly by feel and look? Always had flat feet and my bad foot is turned in naturally - hence why I get sprains on it often. In the past, the various insoles etc gave me blisters - esp ones made from hard plastic which ended halfway along the foot. Plus was given heavy shoes which made things worse and ugly as hell

Soldato
I got upset from Alphabites as a kid as my name has two of the same letter in it. My friends Faye and Marie never had a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom