This Instant And Moment - 2023!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Boat spotting, fishing vessel though so got my vegan banner to wave as it goes past

Screenshot-2023-01-01-13-34-02-53-aaf3ca07eb517bfd0f819a35e805ed00.jpg

Soldato
Last few days, been experiencing a random pain/spasm under right foot (heel and arch) which comes on without warning. If this happens when walking, I have to stop. Last night I almost slipped down the stairs from this.
Isn't that known as plantar fasciitis?
(That took ages to type as my phone kept changing it to fascists lol)

I had it randomly the other day

Having another sort out of the spare room/office today, rearranging furniture because the furniture on external walls/walls connecting to next door constantly get mould :( just wiped down my chest of drawers and then sprayed it with damp seal to hopefully help. Can't wait to move next year, just have to hope mortgage rates go down and also work out exactly where I want to move lol

Commissario
OP
Just took down the old calendar in my office and put the new one up.

I’ve not yet got my new calendar in my shack because crazily, the Kylie calendar isn’t released until the 9th January.

Soldato
Isn't that known as plantar fasciitis?
(That took ages to type as my phone kept changing it to fascists lol)

I had it randomly the other day

Having another sort out of the spare room/office today, rearranging furniture because the furniture on external walls/walls connecting to next door constantly get mould :( just wiped down my chest of drawers and then sprayed it with damp seal to hopefully help. Can't wait to move next year, just have to hope mortgage rates go down and also work out exactly where I want to move lol
I had PF in the same foot but it was constant. Now get a random sharp pain goes up to my ankle bone lasting 4-5 seconds

Soldato
Got my calendar out of the wrapper, which I purchased in Valencia in Sept and doesn't have a hole to hang on the wall. Can put it on the desk but can't see the photo. Threading a piece of string through the wire spine won't help as makes the photo upside down.

Oh well, buy a calendar next few days when they are half price.

Soldato
Really threw me, i was searching for this thread by looking out for the black dot on the envelope, then realised we'd have a new thread. Impressive work by @Feek to actually set it up on time for once :p

Big news for us over Christmas. Got confirmation just before that my boss is happy for me to go to Spain for 3 months in March as a trial run ahead of a full move there in early 2024. Most rentals we could find at a reasonable budget were further south (Torrevieja and Almeria area) which we weren't as big a fan of. However i heard from a lady in the neighbouring village to where we want to move to who has a grand floor self contained setup in her house. Fairly big substantial space, and an addition 2 bedrooms in an external building. That's mainly used by her guests, but she said i could setup a desk there for my office to keep things separate and not be on calls in the living area of the flat. €700 a month including bills seems reasonable too.

Such a teeny, tiny little town, right in the hills :D

4YFFn5v.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom