** This Instant, Moment, and Month - December **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
If you start an eBay return request, and the seller immediately declines, what on earth do I do next? I can't see any options to raise a PayPal dispute or a different kind of eBay dispute? Everything just points me back to the initial return request which the seller rejected? No options to escalate it or appeal it or anything?

Where is the buyer protection? The very thing that stops people from selling on eBay because they are scared of being screwed over? I need to use it for legitimate purposes... :(

Soldato
Just spent 4 hours walking around dozens of fields looking for one of the dogs and finally she is home safe and sound. I'm knackered now, think I'm in need of a good drink.

Caporegime
Having stayed over a Hyburnates house, I can confirm that it is definitely not off limits. Sounded like a brutal gangbang was going on downstairs. I couldn't sleep. Looked out the window and there was a queue of burly men all the way down the road. :(

I thought the "polishing for tips" sign outside his front door was about car detailing. :(

Soldato
Having stayed over a Hyburnates house, I can confirm that it is definitely not off limits. Sounded like a brutal gangbang was going on downstairs. I couldn't sleep. Looked out the window and there was a queue of burly men all the way down the road. :(

I thought the "polishing for tips" sign outside his front door was about car detailing. :(

lmfao. Lost for words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom