This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Soldato
I'm sure it looks all well and good but the lad won't face any actual consequence.
Really?
That vid has gone or will go viral, and all his friends, family etc will see it and give him grief for him acting like an ass, and how much he looked like a scared little child (instead of the tough guy he thinks he is) when the cuffs went on.
He won't live that down for a while.
It was posted on Twitter not TikTok, but if it gets to TikTok all the better.

Caporegime
Really?
That vid has gone or will go viral, and all his friends, family etc will see it and give him grief for him acting like an ass, and how much he looked like a scared little child (instead of the tough guy he thinks he is) when the cuffs went on.
He won't live that down for a while.
It was posted on Twitter not TikTok, but if it gets to TikTok all the better.
The fact that it goes viral at all is the problem.

Soldato
I've just seen a recommended video on YouTube from a couple of years old with an excitable policeman involved.

I'm not sure if he's been drinking too much coffee that morning. But he seemed very aggressive in his approach, whilst talking very fast and insulting the member of the public constantly.

I'll put the video behind a spoiler as the opening still image is of the officers face.

Associate
Have these disorderly type funerals for local wrong uns spread to other parts of the country or is it a northern thing.

Seems like in the last few years they have become more frequent. Someone was killed last year riding a stolen motorbike, his friends and family blocked a major dual carriageway to set off fireworks on do a balloon release which turned into a riot with random cars petrol bombed.

Last week they did a balloon release for another girl that died in another area which also turned into a riot with cars being set on fire.

Then yesterday the funeral for a local drug dealer that killed him self crashing a stolen motorbike turned into chaos with cars burnt out and scroats tearing about on motorbikes. No sign of the police looks like they were too scared to get involved.

J6u9FrN.jpg

Caporegime
Wasn't sure where else to post without making a new thread.

Some 19year old woman went missing at the local park over a week ago.
They found her body 2 days later in some bushes right next to some steps and a path.
Really crazy no one searched the park in that time tbh as it's where she went missing from during a paid festival, when the police were searching the lake they cordoned off one corner and had like a diversion up/down the steps next to the lake.
which is bizarrely the exact spot they found her in. (some bushes next to the lake)

is the cause of death always announced in papers etc?

Cops had the scene cordoned off (including the steps) for 48hours straight and under police guard, so surely a crime scene and not an accident ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom