This man knows who stole my phone, can anyone help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
CID might deal with it now especially with someone posting that Sheffield forum where something pretty much the same happened to someone else. CID are quite good at knowing which criminals have which MO.

Soldato
Any more updates? I would not trust the police to do anything constructive whatsoever. If he is caught committing another crime and has the phone on him, then you may get it back, but the police will just give you a crime ref and hope you are insured.

I am correct in thinking that you have given them:

Name
Address
Photo
Other personally identifiable information

and how many hours are we down the road?

Caporegime
The police might be waiting for him to leave the house, they probably stand a better chance of catching him in possession of the phone that way... if he starts talking about parked cars and spies then we're in business.

On the other hand they probably have more important things to worry about, I hear someone just called a celebrity a **** on Twitter. :p

Associate
I've just thought. Has OP even given a statement yet? I think I am totally jumping ahead of the game because I was laying in bed trying to sleep and thinking about this thread and I don't remember op saying anything about a statement. If that's the case, this is going to go on for days :(

Caporegime
this would be epic if cerberus sponsored! (very clever too)

however..out of the gif hat..
f5-f5-f5.gif

Soldato
What to do if 999 is busy"

As I was getting into bed the other night, my wife told me I had left the light on in the garage. She could see light coming through the bedroom window. As I got up to shut the curtain (rather than go outside to shut off the stupid light), I saw there were 2 guys taking things from my garage. I immediately called 999, but was told that they didn't have anyone "in the area at this time," but would send someone over as soon as possible. I said OK, hung up, and waited one minute. Then I called 999 again. I said, "I called you a minute ago because there was someone in my garage. Well, you don't have to worry about that now because I just shot them."

Within two minutes there were 3 ARV's in front of my house, The Police Helicopters above and the paramedics.

They immediately apprehended the burglars. However, the Police were
really mad & said "I thought you said you'd shot them!"

I replied, "I thought you said there was nobody available

Caporegime

As I was getting into bed the other night, my wife told me I had left the light on in the garage. She could see light coming through the bedroom window. As I got up to shut the curtain (rather than go outside to shut off the stupid light), I saw there were 2 guys taking things from my garage. I immediately called 999, but was told that they didn't have anyone "in the area at this time," but would send someone over as soon as possible. I said OK, hung up, and waited one minute. Then I called 999 again. I said, "I called you a minute ago because there was someone in my garage. Well, you don't have to worry about that now because I just shot them."

Within two minutes there were 3 ARV's in front of my house, The Police Helicopters above and the paramedics.

noted for reference! amazing

Associate

Wow I remember hearing that years ago :D

NZB

NZB

Associate

Lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom