Three mobile - forced contract change

Soldato
I ate my words and changed to the vodafone contract as it would have worked out at the same cost as a 4GB 3G contract + spotify premium that I was paying.

However I got a 3rd party deal with £120 cashback over the 12 months so I will be paying £10 a month.

Soldato
Spotify is a bit of a pain with the entertainment pack :S adding it to an existing premium subscription seems to require waiting until your current billing cycle expires before you can enable the voda offer on your account.
I have raised a complaint at voda towers about this for you. I can't say when it will be fixed but it is now noted if it wasn't already.

Man of Honour
I have raised a complaint at voda towers about this for you. I can't say when it will be fixed but it is now noted if it wasn't already.

Ah thanks - unfortunately I think its a limitation in the Spotify platform rather than something on the Voda end.

Man of Honour
Dunno if its a mistake - but the Vodafone bit just got added to Spotify and its showing as 2 years of Premium - the plan is only 12 months :S

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
I finally received my letter today...

Saying my £14/m AYCE data and 2000mins is going up to £30 - £3 discount.

I only use about 3GB a month as I use wifi at home and work so will prob just go with £16/m for 4GB data and 600 mins 12 month contract.

I know there are cheaper deals out there but I need to stay with 3 as I travel a lot to their 3 at Home countries.

It's a shame their S7E contract deals suck as Im gonna have to buy one soon sim free...

Back
Top Bottom