Trusted CD Key Sites.

Soldato
I have used pretty much most of them in my time.

The sites I go back to are :

-CDKeys
-Greenman Gaming

Zero hassle, the keys always come in time and the price is competitive (not always the cheapest, but I am willing to pay a little extra than the likes of CDCJS and G2A because of the service).

Soldato
I actually sent an email to CDKeys requesting a refund on Wolfenstien 2 that I had pre-ordered with them (didn't need it anymore after I getting it with my new Vega 64). The money was back in my Paypal account within 20 minutes of sending the email! Can't argue with that kind of service!

Soldato
Just out of curiosity, anyone sill use G2A?
nope.. not since i found out the hard way that the farcry 4 key i had bought from that place was fraud. I wont support a place that is okay with such sales "techniques". Some goes for kinquin. But if someone for whatever reason has to buy through either g2a or Kinquin then dont get fooled into their purchase shield fee's. Just use paypal and you are just as safe if not even more. They dont like being having to deal with disputes.

Associate
nope.. not since i found out the hard way that the farcry 4 key i had bought from that place was fraud. I wont support a place that is okay with such sales "techniques". Some goes for kinquin. But if someone for whatever reason has to buy through either g2a or Kinquin then dont get fooled into their purchase shield fee's. Just use paypal and you are just as safe if not even more. They dont like being having to deal with disputes.
Thats pretty bad. Glad i stopped buying from them in that case.

Soldato
3 years since i last posted here... blimey!

My main go to's are:

Green Man Gaming, Gamesplanet (because I won a coopy of DiRT 4 from them ;) ) and CDKeys. I can see WHY people may be wary of such a site, but every order I have placed, has been fine. The only issue I ever had with CDKeys was a late key, and they tweeted and apologised for it. Launch day and all.

Back
Top Bottom