TSOHost

Associate
I'm having nothing but issue with them atm
Everything on my CP looks a mess now takes age for a reply on tickets glad it isn't just me reading this .

to top it off site thats been running years now gives me the following error and I've done nothing to it

Code:
FATAL ERROR
Your settings could not be read by IP.Board. This is a fatal error and IP.Board cannot function while this issue persists.
This issue is generally caused by changing your character set in the ACP to one that does not support data stored in the rest of your settings, or by restoring a database backup/completing a server transfer and importing your database tables using the wrong character set or collation. You should contact IPS Technical Support for further assistance.

Can't even access my forums admin cp due to that error . And raised it with and pretty much nothing we've done !

Associate
Just looking at stablepoint and krystal.io do they allow my_sql databases couldn't see it on there page ?

Edit in fact just read on Stable point they have My_SQL with no limit it
So would be easy enough to move forums and database from TSO to here would anyone know ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Associate
On Stable point how do you find out your C panel password?

I've not set one up and seem able to access it but can't use ftp as i don't know the password?

I had an email saying "cPanel password: Set your cPanel password via the Stable point client area " but it logged me with out setting anything puzzled what it is or how to change it ?

Any help be great please

Thank you

Edit they've reset it for me working fine now .

Have to say support is so much better than TSO so far

Last edited:
Associate
I used TSO since around 2007 and recommended to loads. That ship has long sailed now and got most onto Stablepoint after an awful couple of years dealing with poor service and support.
Stablepoint carrying out the transfers helped immensely for those I had recommended.

Soldato
Ive migrated a few hosting packages recently to Krystal.io

UK based and very prompt with CS.

Whislt not TSO Host one package was with IONOS, previously 1and1, which was woeful. 5 second page loads on a simple word press deployment.

Back
Top Bottom