Twitter feed for all Greater Manchester Police work

Caporegime
Wasn't there a big thing a few months ago trying to make the same point about some of the non emergency 999 calls they have to deal with and they released one about a man complaining he couldn;t get all his tv channels?

SO I can well beleive these are all 999 calls.

Caporegime
Other forces should do this.

It could do wonders for public relations. This is classic.

I cannot help but think that other companies should do this type of thing too. :D

Soldato
update re call 1165 human excrement smeared over police car handles #gmp24
@GMPolice is fairly active anyway, I think they have a media/web bod who has that as part of their role, in fact I know they do as I know the person it used to be. I'd imagine for today they have some others lending a hand.

Associate
Wait until it goes dark, then you'll see an increase in antisocial behaviour by gangs of kids, domestics as everyone returns to their homes from work etc., and then the alcohol fueled incidents as the night progresses.

Nothing on the GMP tweets that are out of the ordinary for any Force up and down the length and breadth of the Country.

You would not believe some of the calls the Police receive, must have them are obviously genuine calls for assistance but some really take the buscuit.

Back
Top Bottom