• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Undervolt inno3d 3060 ti settings

Associate
Just dropping my settings here as the card runs very hot and loud.You might not get exactly the same settings as all cards ate different.

Stock settings were getting up to 81c with fans spinning at ridiculous rpm(2500ish) and was drawing 199 watts.

I put -250 on the core clock and dragged 865 millivolts up to 1885mhz, benchmark on timespy increased and after an hour of metro exodus at 4k Ultra (high raytracing + dlss balanced) temps are now 67 max so far with fans at about 1500rpm while drawing 167 watts, worth trying if you are not happy with the card currently, there still seems to be audible coil whine though, I sit 6 foot away from my pc.

Associate
Is it the standard card you got? (non oc) as the cooling soluition on that differs to the oc one I believe.
I've got the oc one, out the box not doing anything to it maxes out around 73 degrees, this is in a mid-atx case with a single intake fan (yes, to be improved) and it would draw a max of 200'ish watts there and hover in the 1930-1950 clock range.

Like you I've undervolted mine though down to a 1870 clock at .875mV and it draws now a max of 174watts and has reached 66 degrees a couple of times but mainly remainds a couple lower than that with the fan on auto.

Associate
OP
Is it the standard card you got? (non oc) as the cooling soluition on that differs to the oc one I believe.
I've got the oc one, out the box not doing anything to it maxes out around 73 degrees, this is in a mid-atx case with a single intake fan (yes, to be improved) and it would draw a max of 200'ish watts there and hover in the 1930-1950 clock range.

Like you I've undervolted mine though down to a 1870 clock at .875mV and it draws now a max of 174watts and has reached 66 degrees a couple of times but mainly remainds a couple lower than that with the fan on auto.

Yes mine was the non oc version, for reference I use a sff case (nr200 size) with 1 intake fan pointed at the gpu.

Associate
Mine is the OC version, haven't undervolted, but changed the fan curve in Afterburner.
Running Firestrike & Timespy, GPUZ & AB report 67c-68c max.

Will continue to monitor and consider UV, but so far happy with the card.

Back
Top Bottom