• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Man of Honour
OP
Valley or Heaven?

I found that I got zero scaling past two GPU's in Valley which was odd :/ However Heaven did scale for 3 GPU's

Valley

Valley @1080p is a useless bench for multi GPU setups as it bottlenecks them really bad. What I have noticed with the 290Xs is they are not as fast as the Titans and 780ti's on a one on one basis but they handle a bottleneck better. This means in theory that 3 x 290Xs against say 3 x 780ti's on the Valley bench could come out on top but you are going to need a fast CPU (over 5ghz) to test it.

Soldato
Valley

Valley @1080p is a useless bench for multi GPU setups as it bottlenecks them really bad. What I have noticed with the 290Xs is they are not as fast as the Titans and 780ti's on a one on one basis but they handle a bottleneck better. This means in theory that 3 x 290Xs against say 3 x 780ti's on the Valley bench could come out on top but you are going to need a fast CPU (over 5ghz) to test it.

It still struck me as odd that I got absolutely no scaling on the third GPU, my score was near enough the same as 2 gpu's (or even the same can't rememember exactly)

7*** series cards seem to scale better on trifire in Valley.

Soldato
00003_zps4eb83292.jpg

Here's my Classified at stock, as you're looking to get one. A touch slower.

Back
Top Bottom