**Unofficial Tyre Thread**

Soldato
Watched Tyre Reviews roundup of the latest All Season tyres and so I've gone for the 255/45/R18 and the new Continental All Season Contact 2s.

Will report back when they're fitted and I've had a chance to drive on them a bit.

Man of Honour
Watched Tyre Reviews roundup of the latest All Season tyres and so I've gone for the 255/45/R18 and the new Continental All Season Contact 2s.

Will report back when they're fitted and I've had a chance to drive on them a bit.

Been thinking of putting these on the Qashqai, wasn't originally intending to keep it so didn't bother putting anything special on it tyre wise, so interested what your impressions are.

Though if the weather isn't great I try and take the pickup instead but still.

Last edited:
Soldato

Where did you get them from? The only place I can find them in my size is at National Tyre.

Man of Honour
Only place I've encountered them is on our larger trucks at work, they probably wouldn't fit them if they were entirely rubbish.

Caporegime
Are Maxxis tyres a decent brand?

Slightly above budget tyres (Taiwan) but okay for that category. In fact they have been known to put some premium tyres to shame in tests.

Associate
Need to replace all 4 tyres and got the hankook Kinergy 4S2 last weekend. Only have them for two days and already feel better ride and much quieter.

Also have another two options bridgestone all season 6 and maxxis all season. Don't want maxxis and bridgestone I have to order so ended up with hankook.

Soldato
Need to replace all 4 tyres and got the hankook Kinergy 4S2 last weekend. Only have them for two days and already feel better ride and much quieter.

Also have another two options bridgestone all season 6 and maxxis all season. Don't want maxxis and bridgestone I have to order so ended up with hankook.

Enjoy. We have the suv version (4S2x) and really rate them.

Back
Top Bottom