Velma Is Complete And Utter Trash

Caporegime

I heard it was bad, but after seeing parts of it and this video... OMG it really is bad!

I want to get off the train back in the 80's please!

Soldato
Well, based on all the threads, outrage, and people saying that well now they have to watch it to see what all the fuss is about, I'd say it is absolutely 100% a success. They threw the bait out there, and it's been swallowed hook, line, and sinker.

How to get a massive audience for your cheap cartoon, learn this one easy trick!

Soldato
It's unfortunate that IPs of the past are used this way, very similar to Ghostbusters, Star Wars etc. Sometimes these are long awaited, spending years in the rumour mill, and then on release end up trolling the original fanbase.

I am very optimistic about AI generated content in the future. Lots of potential for versions of cartoons and films made to individual preferences. I think it will make this era seem very strange.

Soldato
I actually thought the OP had posted a straight-up unedited clip of the show for me to assess myself. Lol as if. Gotta get that rage going by listening to some wacko YouTuber preach for 5mins instead. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom