vintage and other cables, bits and pieces

Associate
I am decluttering and have come across much old computer stuff that I will not ever need again. But there again, some of you who make old versions of computers, etc work may find them useful... This stuff is in one package and must be collected here in the South-West of England. There's exotic/ancient cables - computer and phone, two webcams, old comms phone adaptors, USB hubs, Ethernet accessories, etc...There is no guarantee that any of it works but I suspect 90% of it will! All this stuff is in one package. I am willing to post this stuff if the recipient pays for the transport. If this isn't the right forum, please tell me which is. Photos of the stuff are available.

Associate
OP
Thank you. can you recommend any other forums where things might be faster or attract more interest? (;>)
(And why have I got this lady's pic on my account - it doesn't look like me at all... Especially not my beard.)
peter

Associate
Have a look for a local "makers faire" or a community electronics fixing group. The kind of place where they would rather tinker and fix older tech items, rather than send them to landfill.

Might be next to useless to yourself, but it might just get someone's old tech back up and running!

Back
Top Bottom